Question by  hoffmanfam (51)

How do I repair the points and condenser on my motorcycle?

I have a Honda CT.


Answer by  Amber40 (24961)

You can either go and replace your old points and condenser or upgrade to a newer style electronic ignition and coil. Points are a pain compared to newer ignitions. look online to see if anyone sells a kit for you bike. Otherwise just get a repair manual and swap in a new condenser and a set of points.

You have 50 words left!