Question by  ffriendly (17)

How do I register my child to take the gifted and talented test?

I'd like my daughter to be enrolled in the school program for the gifted children, but don't know where to begin. How do I register her for the test?


Answer by  GingerAnn (16)

You will need to have her tested through the school system. If you believe your child is gifted, the best course of action may be to contact the principal or counselor at her school. These people can get you in touch with the diagnostician who administers tests for your school.


Answer by  fruitfly (126)

You should ask the guidance counselor at your school about your child and the gifted and talented test. In addition, your daughter's teacher is a great person to ask.


Answer by  smita (60)

Begin at school. Meet the office clerk and take down the requirements and procedures to be followed. They will let u know about the test.


Answer by  mom (244)

When your child takes the aptitude tests at school, if he/she places high enough, someone from the education department in your county will come to the school to test your child. Mine was tested this way and entered into gifted classes when he scored the proper scores.

You have 50 words left!