cars  how to


Question by  ilikesmirf (147)

How do I register my car?

I just moved.


Answer by  PapaV (66)

To register your car, visit your nearest department of motor vehicles. You must have your old registration and also the information of your new address. The DMV will give you a couple forms to fill out. Fill the forms out and pay the fee. You should now have your new registration for your car.


Answer by  dcrusher59 (590)

Take your current vehicle registration, insurance card, drivers license and check book down to your local DMV office register it with the county in which you live. Be prepared to pay tag fee's and sales tax at this time if you have not done so in the past. New cars are usually registered by the dealer.


Answer by  Benson (27)

If you want to register your car due to change of address. You drive to the nearest Department Motor Vehicle and fill out a form to register your car for your current address.


Answer by  cody (1331)

this is how you register a car go to the DVM and ask them to transfer plates on your car to the state you just moved to. it will cost more than it would cost to normally register your car. this is a simple thing to do all you need to do is talk to the people at the dmv

You have 50 words left!