how to


Question by  cates48 (20)

How do I file for early release from probation?

I am getting married and moving and would like an early release.


Answer by  Julie34 (173)

The easiest way to get this done is to just ask your probation officer to help you file the paperwork for early release or hire an attorney to do this for you. Getting married is not usually a good enough reason to consider a release, but moving might be a reason if it is job related if it pays more.


Answer by  Atomicrayon (2504)

You can visit the municipal court that put you on probation directly and explain your situation to them and ask for an appeal.


Answer by  lovemypitbulls (146)

You first need to speak with your po, then obtain legal aide to go back in front of the judge, you may be better off asking for a transfer.


Answer by  TheAnswerFairy (2345)

You can petition the court for an early release, but frankly they are very unlikely to grant it. You were sentenced to that length of time for a reason.

You have 50 words left!