Question by  thespyc1 (5)

Can I travel to Spain with a felony on my record, I am no longer on parole or probation?

I have been off probation for a year now.


Answer by  flamiss22 (5081)

If you are able to get a passport then you should be able to trave legally if you are no longer on probation. However when you get to Spain they will run your name to see if there is anything pending against you and if not, you are in.


Answer by  SashaDarkCloud (5764)

If you can apply and get a passport to leave the country legally with your felony on your record, have served your time and are now free to do what you please, I don't see why not. Though I don't know this for a fact. When going to apply for your passport, you can ask.


Answer by  patti (29325)

If you are simply traveling for pleasure, you won't have any problems. If you were to request a visa for an extended stay, you might have issues.


Answer by  mammakat (11147)

You need to consult the State Department, and the rules that Spain sets for visas. It depends on your offense. Check with the Spanish consulate for visa regulations.

You have 50 words left!