real estate


Question by  Jo33 (26)

How do I deed my house to my daughter?


Answer by  flamiss22 (5081)

You can do a quit claim deed. This is relatively simple to do. Just go to the courthouse together and ask the receptionist for the right office and sign it over


Answer by  jimbo69 (32)

Get a quitclaim deed from an office store and fill it out completely with all parties type of ownership parcel number and legal property description, have it notarized, take it to the county recorders office. Once the document has been recorded with the county recorder, ownership has been deeded over.


Answer by  blahblah (670)

You need the legal description for the property and the proper legal document for your state, often called a "quit claim" deed. Then you need to file the deed with your county to make it official. An attorney can help you with this process.


Answer by  Carol37 (569)

Go to an attorney and have a deed drawn up giving it to her. Sign it and have it recorded. Remember if you have a mortgage check with them.


Answer by  Devin98 (487)

The quickest way is to provide what is called a Quit Claim Deed which will immediately deed the home to your daughter. The second is to complete the change over with title insurance which would cover your daughter if for any reason there is a debt, etc that may come up in the future that would attach to the deed.

You have 50 words left!