Question by  GinaD (400)

How do catch chlamydia?


Answer by  monkeyz (3150)

Chlamydia is basically spread through sexual contact. It is a bacterial infection and it can spread via contact between body fluids and mucous membranes throughout the body. It is unlikely to catch it any other way.


Answer by  abby29 (35)

Chlamydia is passed in any unprotective seX, Touching infected areas like genital and then the touching eyes and could be passed by the mother to the baby during child birth.


Answer by  billystiller (132)

Chlamydia is a sexually transmitted bacteria, so it is most often transmitted through a sexual contacts with an already infected person. In some cases, it can be transmitted with objects contaminated by the infected person or his hands, and it can cause disease of the eyes, mouth, throat, skin, etc.


Answer by  sanityrose (2664)

Chlamydia can be passed from one person to another through vaginal, anal, or oral penetration. In Addition, a mother can pass chlamydia to her unborn child.


Answer by  enu (452)

Chlamydia is a sexually transmitted infection caused by a bacteria. It can occur if the person has unprotected sex through anal,oral or vaginal way. A infected mother can also transmit it to a newborn.


Answer by  HawaiianGirl (6906)

Chlamydia is a sexually transmitted disease, what this means is that it is contracted by having sexually intercourse with someone who is already infected with chlamydia. If you have unprotected sex, it can be passed on to you from your partner. The only way to fully protect yourself from catching this disease is abstinence, another good method is protected sex.


Answer by  harriett (428)

Chlamydia is transmitted exclusively through sexual relations with an infected partner. It may or may not cause symptoms, but it must be treated with an antibiotic.


Answer by  lbj (132)

Chlamydia is a sexually transmitted disease that is caused by a bacteria. It is acquired through unprotected sex with an infected individual.


Answer by  mike49 (373)

Chlamydia is the most common sexually transmitted infection. It is passed on during sex. About 50% of men have no symptoms while the other 50% may develope a discharge and painful urination. Usually 80% of women have no symptoms while the other 20% develope a discharge.


Answer by  John (9008)

Chlamydia is a sexually transmitted disease. People catch it by having unprotected sex with a partner who is infected with the disease.


Answer by  Anonymous

can you passed chlamydia on by kissing


Answer by  taruun (163)

Mostly female are infected then male. This is urinal disease and symptoms are pain in the vagina during urination. The disease is evaluated by laboratory test from the urine samples.

You have 50 words left!