Question by  GeorgeTuell (20)

Where can I find a catch basin for a bubbler pot?

I have several plants in bubbler pots and need to get catch basins for them.


Answer by  addicted (186)

It's best if you get someone who does a little odds and ends to build one for you. I'm really not sure if it's easy to buy one - but try relevant stores in your city to get these catch basins. How big is your bubbler pot?


Answer by  ferfer72 (2623)

There's a company called Aqua Rock that carries several options. You could also check out local sculptors. They may be willing to design and build something specifically for you--for a fee, of course. You may also want to check auction websites on the Internet. New merchandise appears on these sites all the time.

Reply by jeyR (264):
Aqua Rock is great! You can easily locate a store close to you or call them specifically with your requirements.  add a comment

Answer by  ross1976 (196)

For the time being you can just assemble something to serve the purpose - maybe some kind of bowls or basins that are tied and fixed. It will serve the purpose temporarily. If your a little artsy you can do a really good job.


Answer by  olive49 (424)

Check out your local nursery, garden center or home improvement store. Be sure to know the sizes of the pots to get the right size basin.

You have 50 words left!