dental care


Question by  lizzieo (11)

Can I go back to the dentist because my crown is not fitted properly?

I was thinking of making a complaint against him.


Answer by  Gretchin (352)

Before lodging a complaint, you should work with the dentist to correct the problem. If the crown is new, you should go back to the dentist and have it done properly. If the crown is 3 months or older you may need adjustments.


Answer by  visira779 (269)

Yes, you should be able to go back to the dentist if your crown is not fitting properly. Your dentist should fit your crown back in properly so that you can have relief. Before making an complaint, call to see if he can fit your crown back, then if he refuses, then make a complaint.

You have 50 words left!