Question by  Acoustica (69)

Who can I talk to on campus about proper ethics for college students?

I have reason to believe that one of my instructors is stealing from the school. I need to know the proper channels through which to go in order to report my suspicions.


Answer by  Jennifer37 (27)

If an istructor is stealing from the school, you need to determine what department that instructor is a part of. Finding that out, you need to talk to the head of that department. If the head of the department isn't much help, talk to the president of the university.


Answer by  tamarawilhite (17883)

1. Many colleges have an ethics office. 2. Contact the college ombudsmen, which is a student "complaint department". They can verify suspicions without you risking of retaliation.

You have 50 words left!