dental care


Question by  Tmansfield (52)

Who should I talk to about complaints about deep cleaning for periodontal disease?


Answer by  wallaby78 (2293)

First, try to resolve the complaint with the company that provided the cleaning. If that does not work out, consider the Better Business Bureau.


Answer by  Melissa101010 (4405)

You should first talk to your hygienest who cleans your teeth every six months. See what habbits that you have that is causing you to have problems that you will need a deep cleaning like not flossing or not going to the dentist regularly like you should. Then go see a periodontist.


Answer by  nicolebrodeur (206)

The first person you should talk to is your dentist, but if he or she is the one who you have the problem with, you should probably just look up a different dentist or periodontist and make an appointment with them. If their diagnosis is the same as your first doctor, you may want to bring up the issue.


Answer by  Jerry58 (14)

A dental hygentist is the caretaker that preforms the deep cleaning for peridontal disease. Patients are examined by x-rays before procedure takes place. Patients are numbed before the deep cleaning begins. After the procedure they are given an anticeptic mouth wash. Then follow up should be every four months with your hygentist to maintain the disease.


Answer by  Heidi57 (11)

It depends on what problem you have had with the deep cleaning. Have you spoke with the person that performed the cleaning. Or the dentist that is over the person performing the cleaning.

You have 50 words left!