Question by  AWilson (34)

Who should I contact if I have information about a stolen will and power of attorney?

I know things I should share.


Answer by  elb (1105)

Seek advice from a legal clinic or an attorney for guidance on whether and how to reveal this information. You need to know if your evidence is strong enough to stand up, and what risks you take by revealing it. The attorney can facilitate conversations with the courts or police.


Answer by  Pam84 (330)

A policeofficer may not give you the response you need. I would begin by offering this valuable information to the prossecuting attorneys office. Let them run with it!


Answer by  snappies (579)

I think the authorities would be a good place to start. If someone has committed a crime and you know about it, the police should be notified.

You have 50 words left!