what to do


Question by  Melissa34 (10)

Who do you contact to replace a lost voter registration card?

I lost my wallet.


Answer by  DouglasEarlClore (1236)

Most states have a Board of Elections which will handle this information. Many states register (or re-register) voters through city and township offices, but more are using drivers license facilities.


Answer by  frank34 (5)

you should contact your local voter registration service. depending on your state, it may have different names ('voter registration service' or 'voter information center'). state your name and area code and they should be able to provide you with another voter registration card. however it may take a few weeks for them to response.

You have 50 words left!