Question by  ChemistryTeacher (26)

Who do you contact to file a food lawsuit?

I think I got food poisoning.


Answer by  Andrew352 (31)

In order to file a lawsuit, you should contact an attorney. Contacting a lawyer will involve having a consultation to review the claim, and receive recommendations as to whether or not a case should proceed to court.


Answer by  G12345 (1808)

Any lawyer can file a suit. Try the yellow pages. The problem will be proving a causation link. Unless multiple people got sick or there is a bug isolated from you and the food it is nearly impossible to prove.

You have 50 words left!