Question by  jojogeorge (53)

Who can answer my tax questions?

I have a lot of questions.


Answer by  lightsformunny (28)

The best person to turn to for accurate questions regarding taxes is a Certified Professional Accountant (CPA). While an internet search will yield many results, locating a CPA near you should prove to be an easy task. Additionally, using a phone book for your search is a great way to find someone near you.


Answer by  flamiss22 (5081)

If you are not able to ask an accountant or get the answers from the tax booklet they you may want to get all your questions together and call the IRS.


Answer by  answerqueen (564)

I would recommend either talking to tax firm or even hiring a certified public accoutant to help you. If you have a lot of patience you could also call the IRS, but I would recommend this for questions that even a professional tax preparer or firm can't definitively answer for you.


Answer by  OU (135)

You can be on the lookout for free tax question conferences held in major cities sponsored by local newspapers. You could ask the IRS for help but they will probably give you answers that may not necessarily reduce your taxes. I recommend using a tax software to do your taxes. They include explanations of the taxes and will guide you.

You have 50 words left!