Question by  racool (57)

What kind of attorney can answer my eviction questions?

I may be evicted if I can not pay my remaining balance within the week. I have questions about eviction, and I on't know who I can ask.


Answer by  Rathjinngmailcom (234)

A family attorney or an eviction attorney would be the best person to ask. Depending on the state in which you live you may have 30 days after receiving the notice to move out or find representation for your case.


Answer by  Brandon96 (19)

You need to contact an Attorney specializing in Real Estate and property rental to answer this type of question. Most state have a law on the books called the "Landlord/Tenant Act" or something similar. An Attorney familiar with the Landlord/Tenant Act can advise you about eviction proceedings, which are usually conducted in Small Claims Court.


Answer by  dragonfly (38)

Any attorney would be able to answer this question, though you want to find one specialising in real estate law, as they will know the ins and outs of lease and rental agreements.


Answer by  nasemcsc (36)

You need to look for an attorney that deals with landlord/tennant disputes. Sometimes they will be a real estate attorney but it is not required for such disputes.


Answer by  notenoughfacts (257)

You are looking for an attorney who practices in the field of landlord tenant. You can represent yourself in such actions.

You have 50 words left!