Question by  Christian (35)

Where can I get a rot stop spray for wood?

I have a wood deck that is starting to rot, I need a good rot stop spray.


Answer by  pete74 (97)

You can get it at any hardware store. There are many to pick from but some products are guaranteed for a period of time. I suggest removing or sanding down any rotten areas first.


Answer by  Huntress (1935)

You need a good wood treatment which can be found in the paint aisle at any home improvement store such as Lowe's or Best Buy. If your wood is already starting to rot you should replace it completely and then treat it so that you don't have to worry about someone hurting themselves when the wood finally breaks.


Answer by  bellasfan (8)

Rot stop spray is often available from your local home improvement center. You might also find it by contacting a larger lumberyard that provides decking material to contractors.


Answer by  lamontepenn (26)

Boron ultra is power substance that you can mix with water to make a spray. Its odorless and it doesn't stain.


Answer by  T1 (36)

For home improvement items, I would go to Home Depot. Also possibly Wal Mart has those kind of sprays if you ask someone.

You have 50 words left!