Question by  arch901 (10)

Where can I find lady leveler orthotics?

My podiatrist suggested that I use these to help with foot pain.


Answer by  Liz59 (10966)

Well you can find them at any foot specialist store. I bought some at Kin Tech in Canada. However, you can purchase online at ebay or amazon.


Answer by  Latin4 (11170)

Check with your podiatrist, he should know since he's the one prescribing them. Medical supply store can also be a reference. There are many websites that have information on where to buy.


Answer by  cpibill (22)

Check with the local medical supply store affiliated with your local hospital/ medical group. This would be the most convenient place to check, outside of the prescribing doctor's office.


Answer by  Huntress (1935)

You can find them at footlevelers. com or you can try a store that specializes in orthopedic shoes. The Sand Dollar shoe store where I live carries them.

You have 50 words left!