Question by  BreeKL (138)

Where can I find an egr valve for a 2000 Plymouth Breeze?


Answer by  Atomicrayon (2504)

You can either consult your local dealership or auto-motive experts as to the location of this part, or you may even try a wrecker.


Answer by  electroman (337)

You can go to any auto parts store, NAPA, Auto Zone, O'Reilly, Advance Auto Parts, Pep Boys, etc. Or you can go to a salvage yard & take your chances, but these things are cheap enough that you're better off buying a new one.


Answer by  Allstar (2071)

The first place I would look is at any Chrysler/Dodge dealership. If they don't have it in stock, they can probably order it for you. You might get lucky at another auto parts dealer. If you still have no luck, try the internet, or an automotive salvage yard. I'm pretty sure Dodge still stocks them.


Answer by  Amber40 (24961)

Pretty much any major automotive parts dealer should sell an egr valve for that car. You could also get one form a junkyard but it probably wouldn't last long.


Answer by  garymarkle (599)

If you are having trouble finding the egr valve at your local auto parts store, try a plymouth dealer, if that doesnt work there are alot of sites on the internet that can be helpfull in finding the part that you need, and an auction site for this part is also a good idea you might save some money.

You have 50 words left!