Question by  worker8513 (14)

Where can I find a form for an affidavit of parental consent?

I want to take my daughter to France.


Answer by  alonadeocadez (45)

Form Affidavit of Parental Consent (For Travel Outside The United States Of A Minor Child): You may use different search online engine to download the said form. You may also ring the nearest travel agency in your area for further assistance.


Answer by  Bill53 (68)

For travel purposes, it can be found on many travel agencies web sites. Would recommend having it reviewed by your attorney and having it notarized.


Answer by  cangel818 (981)

Check internet. Find a search engine and type in affidavit of parental consent. A number of places that offer forms. Be sure to sign it in front of a notary.


Answer by  garymarkle (599)

This document can be obtained at your layers office, there are also alot of different sites online that documents such asthis can be downloaded and printed.


Answer by  bananaboat (321)

There is no official form. The US embassy of France's website should contain an example form that you can use. Basically you just need to state the child's name, your name, the other parent's name, passport numbers, where you are traveling, how long you'll be there, and the other parent needs to give consent. Get it notarized.


Answer by  MiliXu (5)

If you plan to take your child out of the country, you should check with the same government office in charge of passports to find out which forms they need.


Answer by  jossf3d (258)

There is no set format for this document. A letter stating that you give permission will be sufficient with names and dates and be sure to have it notarized.


Answer by  Annief75 (246)

You should be able to find one at your local county building. I would do an internet search first, though as you may be able to download the form from home.

You have 50 words left!