Question by  diane (117)

What should I do if my husband started drinking again?

My husband has started drinking again and it has scared me.


Answer by  SarahG (130)

Find a local chapter of Al-Anon for recommendations from experienced spouses of alcoholics, they can provide methods to approach the topic of AA with your husband.


Answer by  anne (336)

You should leave now and tell your husband to enrol in a scheme to stop drinking. You shall come back only when he has completed the treatment.


Answer by  Angela17 (697)

There are aa few options that you have to consider. Try and talk to your husband about how you feel about his drinking habbit. Ask him if he could join and AA and turn his life around. If he will not do it for you or himself, and you are frightened by him, there is one other option...


Answer by  Rose (6804)

You need to make the decision to if you are willing to stay with a man who drinks, if not then you need to leave the relationship. Your husband can only stop drinking for himself, you can not make him stop or help him stop, it is something he has to do.

You have 50 words left!