Question by  aksourav (41)

What should I do if I have been made pregnant by a married man?


Answer by  Marsha (2337)

Get a lawyer so you can make sure you have financial support. Get a DNA test. Ask for child support immediately.


Answer by  Caryn85 (418)

You should first of all tell the man that impregnated you and see what his feelings are on the situation. But do what you think is right.


Answer by  wkintg01 (50)

The answer to this question will vary according to your personal circumstance. I would let the father of the unborn child know and discuss the matter with him.


Answer by  worker54 (75)

Abortion. He is still married. If you really really love him, don't want him to be stressed, move away, raise your baby by yourself.

posted by Anonymous
Its not the babies fault why kill it?  add a comment

Answer by  Anonymous

Get help. If your judgment is this poor, your parenting is going to be abysmal.

You have 50 words left!