Question by  yeahitsme (35)

What should I do about my father in law who is molesting my son?

I just found out, and I am horrified and hurt. I am also extremely angry, but I don't want to do anything I will regret.


Answer by  ellerbellerz (141)

Tell the police. Your job is to protect your son, and letting your father in law get away with such a horrific crime accomplishes nothing. If your husband is upset it doesn't matter, as your son's physical and mental health come first. It is your responsibility to stop this.

You have 50 words left!