health conditions


Question by  Sanjeevan (62)

What should I do about a lump in my tricep muscle?


Answer by  bubbyboy (9929)

Any lump that is new anywhere in your body needs to be checked by your doctor. Chances are it's nothing but you never know. You could have maybe torn something in the muscle or it could be many things. You may have a ruptured tendon or ligament that needs medical attention.


Answer by  DoctorMom (58)

Consult your doctor about a new lump anywhere on your body. Chances are very good that it is nothing but you won't know unless you have it checked out.


Answer by  martine (860)

When concerning a lump in your body the best idea is to consult a doctor. One could list off numerous things it could be, only your doctor should tell you.


Answer by  champaign9497 (11977)

If it is painful or has you worried then you should go in and see your doctor otherwise it could just be a somethin torn or swollen and in that case it takes time.

You have 50 words left!