Question by  hollarmelissa (24)

What should I do about a cyst on my face?


Answer by  worker76 (773)

its pretty uncommon for them to be cancerous. it should be fine left alone but if you want it removed a doctor can easily


Answer by  Marsha (2337)

Go to a doctor as soon as you can. It can probably be cured and dissolved by a cortisone shot.


Answer by  dr84bhl (2789)

Leave the cyst it should come to a head on its own, when it is yellow it will burst or dry up. Do not squeeze the cyst.


Answer by  Az (343)

You should make an appointment with a reputable dermatologist in your area. He/She can advise on treatment and/or surgical options.


Answer by  CarolynOsborne (2804)

Go to a dermatologist and have him or her look at it. The dermatologist will probably remove it and have a pathologist determine if it is benign.

You have 50 words left!