what is


Question by  jennybop (254)

What is "Putt Putt Golf"?

Is that the same as miniature golf?


Answer by  brians6000 (640)

Putt Putt Golf is another term, used to described Miniature Golf courses. Other terms used in place of Miniature Golf are Mini Golf, or in the United Kingdom Crazy Golf is used.


Answer by  geoffrey (46)

Yes they are the same thing but the course will just be different from time to time so it will throw your game off a little bit.

You have 50 words left!