health conditions


Question by  shalom (271)

What is mercury poisoning?


Answer by  DrMom (854)

Mercury poisoning is damage to tissuesafter exposure to mercury in more than miniscule amounts. It can cause both organ damage and neurological impairment. In some cases it can be treated.


Answer by  Aumin (276)

It is when you mercury gets into your system either by breathing or swallowing. Can cause vomiting, diarrhea, and many other severe outcomes, which the worst to come if left untreated is death.

You have 50 words left!