what to do


Question by  BibleLuv (8)

What can you do to replace lost diplomas?

My home office had water damage from a leak upstairs and my framed diplomas were ruined.


Answer by  knightmare (1231)

Contact the issuing institute, who will have records of your completion of a degree. You should be able to get a replacement, although there would most likely be a fee involved.


Answer by  doll (119)

Contact the schools to see about getting replacements; or try to find graduates from the same schools, cover their names, then photocopy their diplomas.

You have 50 words left!