mental health


Question by  Cristina99 (12)

What can you do for someone who has acute mania and depression at the same time?

My husband has acute mania and depression.


Answer by  tammy23 (55)

The best thing you can do for someone suffering from this is to get them professional help. This is way over your head and this person needs more help than you have give. All you can do is let them know that you love them and will supposrt them through this.


Answer by  Roland27 (16334)

You should get him on Medication. It sounds like he is Bi-polar. You should take him to his doctor either way and tell him the symptoms.


Answer by  Vllad45 (1886)

You should do two things: first, find them help or at least direct them to someone who can provide access to counseling and support (this is crucial); second, do not abandon them, be there as a friend.


Answer by  spragoo (1500)

He would be diagnosed as bi-polar. You would want to take him to see a psychiatrist so that they can try and treat him with therapy and medication.


Answer by  louisranjhanyahooin (109)

Treatment for acute mania and depression is possible by the physician. for physician, you have to give complete history of his past happenings as a reliable informants, the physician will go for some physical examinations and lab evaluations with brain imaging studies, his family history will be investigated, try to find out if he has hypo mania or bipolar disorder.

You have 50 words left!