Question by  tstdummyx4 (42)

What can I do if I am losing my home?

I do not want to lose my home but don't know what to do.


Answer by  Adrian29 (547)

There are alot of programs get up for home owners facing foreclosure. You have many many options! Please be sure not to fall for anything requiring you you pay them. These services should be free or very low cost, and paid after you complete them. Go to HUD 'S website for more info.


Answer by  chadandrews (8)

You need to contact your mortgage company or bank. Currently there is a program called "Making homes affordable" and the banks are supposed to be working with the homeowners that cant pay their mortgage. Most times they will do a loan remodification if you qualify.

You have 50 words left!