Question by  Easyrider (43)

What can I do for an allergic reaction to niacin skin care?

I just started using this skin care and have broken out in a pin point rash.


Answer by  John (9008)

Stop using it immediately, and take some over the counter antihistamines. If the rash does not go away in a few days, or worsens, you should see a doctor.


Answer by  eliendor (89)

The first think you must do is stoping using the product and look if the symtomps dissapears. After this, go to your dermatologist and maybe he or she could make you an allergy test to determine if you are really allergic to niacin or to another skin care component.


Answer by  lgiletti (45)

Clean the area carefully and then apply an over the counter cortisone cream. If the rash does not go away in a few days consult your doctor.


Answer by  Liz59 (10966)

Well if you know you have an allergic reaction to niacin skin care, firstly, stop using that product. Then, what you need to do now is apply an anti ich cream. These anti-ich creams are found in local drugstores. Make sure you get one and apply it. Watch the rash disappear in 2 days.

You have 50 words left!