Question by  Belle (75)

What can I do about my step daughter who violated my child?


Answer by  Brett (7986)

Have her charged criminally. There is no excuse or explanation possible for this, and I would call the police immediately. Any person who violates a child should be punished (severely) for this. Don't wait either, as the potential for your step daughter to re-offend is great, and no child should go through this.


Answer by  Rose (6804)

If you believe she violated your child it is your responsibility as a parent to protect your child. Contact a family attorney and call the police.


Answer by  John (9008)

This is a very difficult situation. First of all, everyone in your family needs to get counseling. This includes both you and your spouse. Next, you need to determine what needs to be done to ensure that your child is safe. This may mean having the child live with her other parent.


Answer by  mano (76)

The best possible solution for this problem is not punishing her but make her understand that she is given rights,care and affection as the same as your child gets from you. By following this,your step daughter may forget the complex between them and this may lead to a smoother relationship forever.


Answer by  ApprenticeJenn (959)

First, have your child examined by her pediatrician. The doctor can help you to report the abusive behavior. If the stepchild's parent doesn't agree, too bad. Leave immediately.


Answer by  Mable (3008)

What are their ages, and what is "violated? " If something horrendous happened, you need professional help, and if something illegal occured you need corrective intervention.

You have 50 words left!