Question by  khull1 (1)

What can I do about all over itching?

I've been to the doctor. It's not an allergy. It's not bites or bugs. It's driving me insane. The doctor couldn't help. I've tried lotions, but they don't help.


Answer by  patti (29325)

Try some over-the-counter antihistamine, like Benadryl. Make an appointment with a dermatologist. If you have been tested for allergies, take the test results to the dermatologist.


Answer by  G12345 (1808)

As long as you have been to a doctor, they may recommend Benadryl, topical hydrocortisone or other prescription anti-histamine pills.

You have 50 words left!