home improvement


Question by  Kryss1 (19)

What are those small black bugs that are common inside houses?

I just want to know the name of these little buggers.


Answer by  somerset (801)

You might be thinking of bread beetles aka biscuit beetles. They are rather small, they can penetrate packaging and infest all kind of cereals, flour and other foods.


Answer by  ppisklak (33)

I do not know which ones you are talkingn about specifically, but roaches are one that fit that description, of course.


Answer by  wokingdragon (56)

It depends where you find them, but if they are anywhere near wheat products they could be biscuit beetles - we had an infestation which was centred around a wheat bag!


Answer by  beachbum (27)

If they bite and you live near the seashore, a lake or river, they could be biting midges - also known as no-see-ums.


Answer by  Sharyl (340)

Thats a hard one without being able to see them they could be about anything, ants,fruit flys, roaches try looking it up on the internet.

You have 50 words left!