Question by  someonewhoknows (36)

What are the signs of antifreeze poisoning?


Answer by  Darry (3853)

There are several stages to this poisoning. In the earliest stage the individual may appear drunk and complain of dizziness, headaches and vomiting. After 12 to 36 hours they may exhibit high blood pressure, muscle spasms, and a high heart rate. This stage is typically fatal. The final stage exhibits back pain, kidney failure, and bloody urine.


Answer by  monkeyz (3150)

Antifreeze poisoning will initially cause diarrhea and vomiting. If enough is consumed, strong hallucinations will follow, as well as paranoia and delirium. Internally, the antifreeze will damage tissues in a variety of organs and can lead to kidney failure.


Answer by  ZackRoca33 (206)

If a pet has eaten antifreeze, they will stop eating, become listless and show a complete lack of energy. This is usually fatal.


Answer by  dough (326)

Actually there are no signs of antifreeze poisioning however over a long period of time one could develope mental ailments such as blurred vision upset stomach etc.

You have 50 words left!