home improvement


Question by  GaryVentimiglia (21)

What are the procedures for providing notice of chapter 7 foreclosure procedures?

I am in foreclosure and have filled chapter seven, what do I need to do in order to notify the banks?


Answer by  Addy (162)

The court will notify the lender, but you may take the precaution of sending a copy of the order or immediate stay to the lender's attorney.


Answer by  maber (1427)

Your attorney is the one who is suppose to be sending all the documentation to the banks as far as the bankruptcy court and proceedings are concerned. You do not file the papers on your own.

You have 50 words left!