Question by  dsw607 (18)

What are the best colleges for someone who is ADHD?


Answer by  sara99 (851)

A junior college would be a great start for any ADHD or special education students. Start with your Individualized Education Plan (IEP) that was a part of your high school career. The junior colleges will have a special education department. You are entitled to special services to complete your college career. Use them! They are there to assist!


Answer by  Bronagh (666)

Look for a college with small class sizes and good student academic support. A private or a community college would probbaly work best for you.


Answer by  Lili (37)

Most state schools would be the best in my opinion. All colleges should have some form of special needs accomodations for students. Look into a 504 plan.


Answer by  ShirleySmith (18)

I myself have ADD and i believe the best colleges are places are ones that offer good tutoring 24/7. They need to offer great student disability services accommodations. And teachers need to understand and be willing to help a student, not just ignore or dismiss their disability.

You have 50 words left!