Question by  marjieoc (1)

What are insects that are about 1/2", crawl on walls and fly, kind of diamond-shaped, invading our house?

They seem to be coming in through windows and doors. They spend most of their time crawling on walls and ceilings. Just found a bunch of them under some pillows. Look like overgrown ticks, kind of.


Answer by  pippy (115)

These are stinkbugs. Stink bugs are an invasive species which was accidentally imported introduced in the US. They are nearly impossible to get rid of.


Answer by  AjiThomas (8)

Termites . This insects living in easy mutt combined items and walls. It is not that much harmful but we have to clear for for friendly environment.

You have 50 words left!