Question by  worker6767 (11)

Should I be worried if my baby drank spoiled soy formula?

My husband feed our three month old spoiled formula, I am concerned that she is going to be very sick.


Answer by  worker4589 (122)

I would keep a close eye on her and if she starts showing signs of food poisoning-vomiting or diarrhea, call your doctor. Make sure you empty old bottles right away to prevent it from happening again.


Answer by  Roland27 (16334)

You need to be careful with formula in the future because it could make your daughter very sick. She could be perfectly fine, but you should keep an eye on her. If she starts to look different or act different at all you should bring her to a doctor right away.


Answer by  Turks (319)

Yes, ofcourse you should be worried. Childrens do not have a very strong immune system for their stomach, so the chances of them have a tummy upset with bad cramps or worse still food poisoning persists. It is always better to be safe than be sorry, consult a doctor right away save your child the trouble of going through pain.


Answer by  Vllad45 (1886)

If he is not sick within a few hours and especially over forty-eight hours, then he is probably okay. In most cases, he will simply throw up the formula, especially since it's soy.

You have 50 words left!