Question by  samus42 (24)

Should I be concerned that my dog swallowed a chew toy?

My dog ha this habit of not just chewing on his chew toys.


Answer by  Juneh (104)

If your dog has swallowed any object which will not pass through him bring him to your nearest veterinary hospital. It is possible that swallowed objects can cause serious damage.


Answer by  katie77 (96)

If he chewed it up into itsy bitsy pieces first probably not. They'll go through him like a penny in a kids stomach. HOWEVER, if it was of considerable size you should take him to the vet for an xray. If it gets stuck in his intestines he can die because nothing else will go through.

You have 50 words left!