home improvement


Question by  ckoch1206 (1)

My concrete patio is separating from the house. Can I fill the gap with something?

The gap is about 3/4". The house and patio are about 30 years old.


Answer by  comegetit (75)

a good way to fix this problem is by filling the gap with more concrete. you can buy and mix the concrete your self and just fill the gab. Make sure the concrete you pour is level and even with the existing patio.


Answer by  Chiyamaka (846)

You can fill it with cement or concrete. Another alternative is to place a boards over it and connect it to the house.

You have 50 words left!