legal  mail


Question by  worker6830 (21)

Is it legal to change my address online with the U.S. Postal Service?


Answer by  KymBerly (447)

Yes it is but you will be required to have a credit or debit card and need to pay a $1 fee per person or per family. Its very simple and easy!


Answer by  diva25 (4016)

It is, I have done it many times. Just be sure to pay the fee that goes along with it and you should be fine. It is just as legal as going to the post office and doing it there.


Answer by  patti (29325)

You can change the address online at the USPS website. The postal service will then confirm the change with you via post.


Answer by  MB64 (10)

Yes. Just go to their website and fill out the form. It is relatively simple and is processed and accepted like the paper form.


Answer by  Tracy27 (96)

Yes, Just go to website and follow their instructions. You will need a credit card in your name to verify your identity and pay the $1 fee.


Answer by  anrimala36 (208)

Yes, it is legal. You just have to affirm that you are the person you are claiming to be online. Just search for the USPS online address change form.


Answer by  shorty23 (177)

Yes it is legal. You can change your address online, in person or at the postal office or by mail by filling out an form and filling it out and returning back. There is absolutely nothing wrong with changing your address online, it more easier than filling it out in person or filling at a paper form.

You have 50 words left!