how to


Question by  MotherOf4 (22)

Where can I obtain change of address labels?

I would like to create my own or purchase some change of address labels.


Answer by  HawaiianGirl (6906)

YOu can get a change of address form from your local post office. You can go into the post office and they have envelopes for those who are moving and changing their address. The packet will include a change of address form as well as a few change of address labels to send out to people.


Answer by  technogeek (6640)

The post office provides change of address labels free of charge, either by going in or by requesting them online.


Answer by  champaign9497 (11977)

The best place to take that question is the post office they would know where to can get them if they dont have them or where you contact for information


Answer by  Will92 (36)

You can obtain address labels at any printing store such as staples or officemax, they might have a special order section or magazines to order from. I buy mines right online at . It is usually the most conveninent way to buy since all you have to do is go to the website and order.

You have 50 words left!