reproductive health


Question by  ChelsieBrown (21)

I'm a 32-year-old female with night sweats. What should I do?


Answer by  JakeFlike (39)

You should talk to your doctor about menopause and see if its possible that your entering it early. It could also be caused by birth control. If your pregnant then you shouldn't worry its normal for pregnant women to experience bouts with hot and cold. It could also be a thyroid issue. I would contact your doctor.


Answer by  flamiss22 (5081)

You may be suffering from early onset menopause. You really need to be checked out by your gynecologist to rule out any illnesses.


Answer by  Melissa101010 (4405)

You should first talk to your family physician and let them know what is going on. I would suggest changing your diet. It could be your sugar levels changing up and down.

You have 50 words left!