Question by  helpmeplease (1)

I have white bumps in patches all over upper body, but when I scratch them and they turn into flat red patches, what's going on?


Answer by  localgirl808 (405)

It sounds like an allergic reaction to a plant or a plant product. However, you should still see a doctor to make sure that it's not something more serious.


Answer by  Glw (22)

It might be Keratosis pilaris, a harmless, albeit annoying skin condition.


Answer by  jwilbur19 (50)

You may have eczema which is a skin condition, its not good to scratch it it may bleed, you should see a doctor and get some ointment.


Answer by  Latin4 (11170)

The best thing to do in this case is to see your dermatologist. You might have hives or be allergic to something.


Answer by  Liz54 (103)

This sounds like it could be anything starting from allergic reaction, contagious disease, or poisoning reaction. "All over body" mean you need to see a doc for antidote/medication FAST.

You have 50 words left!