health conditions


Question by  worker277384 (10)

I have severe constant sinus pain, what should I do?


Answer by  caporfirio (804)

This sounds strange, but see a plastic surgeon. Often times they can preform surgery that can remove obstructions from the nose and help to relieve the pain.


Answer by  dog23 (168)

An over the counter decongestant may help alleviate pain and pressure of the sinuses. If the sinus pain is related to infection, antibiotics may resolve the infection and pain.


Answer by  Rose (6804)

If your sinus pain is so bad and frequent that you are in pain most of the time you should consult with a specialist in sinus conditions. An ear nose and throat specialist is your best option. Try taking over the counter medications to relieve your pain till you can get into see a doctor.


Answer by  thom0045 (350)

A person who is in constant sinus pain should start by taking decongestants or general pain relievers to resolve it. If those things do not help, a person should see a doctor. A doctor may perscribe stronger medications and detect whether or not a person might have a very serious issue such as a blockage.

You have 50 words left!