Question by  PJAGANI (231)

How should kids under the age of eight years be addressed on wedding reception place cards?


Answer by  blb (79)

Children should have their own place card. The card should mirror the style of your other cards. If the adult cards have Mr. Mrs. or Miss, then so should the children's cards.


Answer by  meridian (466)

Boys are referred to as Master and girls are referred to as Miss. For example, "Miss Mariana Flores" or "Master James Hall" would be the proper ways to address the children on their place cards.


Answer by  cece46 (222)

You can address children under the age of eight by using their first and last name. You can also put "Master" or "Mister" in front of a boy's name or "Miss" in front of a girl's name.


Answer by  bonnie56 (359)

This is a decision completely up to you. But, it might be easier to do it, that way you can make sure that you have enough seats. And, you may be able to avoid a possible fit when mom and dad pick up place cards with their names on them but the kids can't do the same.

You have 50 words left!