Question by  jdadblank (27)

How should I treat a rash from a Wild Grape vine?


Answer by  jheremans (1446)

First wash the area where your affected skin if you have anti-allergy cream just apply it to that area or you may just drink antihistamine.


Answer by  Jeff35 (57)

Wild grape vine does not normally cause a rash. It resembles poison ivy, however, so if a rash develops after contact, it is possible that it is poison ivy. A poison ivy rash can be treated with calamine lotion or other over the counter anti-itch cream. Most rashes will subside within a few hours.


Answer by  colo22 (278)

Usually wild grape vines do not causes rashes, unless you may be overly sensitive to the plant. Make sure it was not poison ivy that caused the rash!


Answer by  Baobao (1273)

It should not be that serious. Be sure not to scratch it and just leave it alone, usually it will disappear soon, so do not worry about it and it is a small case.

You have 50 words left!