Question by  mturkme (17)

How do you deal with changing a relationship with a sociopath?

I am afraid of what he will do.


Answer by  John (9008)

You must leave as soon as you can. Do not leave contact information. If possible, get a restraining order (your local court can give you instructions).


Answer by  Roland27 (16334)

If you think he is going to harm you or himself call the police or an abuse help line. Sociopaths don't change so it's best to leave him.

You have 50 words left!