Question by  Campana (50)

How do I get a non custodial parent to bring my child home?

My ex husband, who does not have custody of my daughter, has taken her out of town without my permission. How do I get her back?


Answer by  sarah37 (39)

I would suggest going to the police if you did not allow him to take her. And if you dont want to involve them you can always threaten him with them.


Answer by  audiocupcakes (346)

You can call your local police department and report your child missing giving them the details of who she was last seen with (your ex). Or you could tell them your ex has pretty much kidnapped her. You must show the cops court documents though that show you have custody.

You have 50 words left!